Land Park Sacramento Homes for Sale
Land Park is a beautiful historic neighborhood that sits between Interstate 5 and State Route 180, just south of downtown Sacramento. Its namesake is William Land Park, a major city park, which was in turn named after William Land, a well-known hotelier during the 1800s.
Land Park is known as one of Sacramento’s oldest neighborhoods, with many of its vintage buildings still standing to this day. Many of its residents and visitors enjoy easy access to the 166-acre William Land Park, a great place for sports, concerts and events, and a popular destination for families due to attractions such as the Sacramento Zoo, Funderland, and Fairy Tale Town.
- The communities within Land Park are South Land Park, Little Pocket, and South Land Park Hills.
- The Tower Theater is a historic landmark built in 1938, and is Sacramento’s oldest running movie theater. Tower Theater has won multiple awards, recently bagging the award for Best Indie Theater in Sacramento for the past two years (2013 and 2014).
- Taste of Land Park is the neighborhood’s most popular event, drawing huge crowds each year, who come to enjoy food from local eateries, wine from regional wineries and breweries, and rock and jazz concerts in the evening.
- The William Land Park Golf Course is the first golf course in Sacramento. The nine-hole, par 36 course was designed by talented golf architects William Lock and Sam Whiting, and is an enjoyable course for golfers of any skill level.
- Foodies will enjoy sampling the finest cuisine and delicacies at Land Park’s topnotch restaurants and cafés, including local favorites such as Tower Café, Vic’s Ice Cream, and Freeport Bakery.
Land Park Sacramento Real Estate
The historic neighborhood of Land Park offers an excellent selection of homes for the discerning homebuyer. Options include low-key bungalows, comfortable ranch-style homes, charming contemporary homes, beautiful Tudors situated on tree-lined streets, and lovely Victorians fitted with modern upgrades and amenities.
Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. MetroList® will not knowingly accept any advertisement for real estate which is in violation of the law. Users of this site are hereby informed that, pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, all dwellings advertised in the MetroList® service are available on an equal opportunity basis.