East Sac Real Estate
East Sacramento, or East Sac for short, is a neighborhood located east of Downtown and Midtown Sacramento. Development for the community began during the 1890s, with East Sac officially becoming part of Sacramento in 1911.
East Sac is considered one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Sacramento, with a successful small business community, a gorgeous leafy setting, and a great quality of life.
- Residents can relax and unwind at McKinley Park, a 32-acre park with great features such as a duck pond, a rose garden, a library, and paved walking and jogging paths. The neighborhood surrounding the park is highly sought-after.
- Nature lovers can head to Sutter’s Landing Park, which offers unforgettable recreational opportunities. Walk your dog, have a picnic, go kayaking, bird watching, jogging, or take your bike for a ride on the American River Bike Trail.
- The California State University, Sacramento or Sac State’s campus is located within East Sac. Sac State is Sacramento’s only four-year comprehensive university. Here, students get to learn in a beautiful 300-acre campus, with a vibrant student community and programs that offer a transformative educational experience.
- The historic Fabulous Forties neighborhood is known for its high concentration of large homes, one of which belonged to former President Ronald Reagan.
- The annual East Sacramento Edible Gardens Tour is a unique fundraiser that features six home gardens that make use of vegetables to design and decorate the landscape. Guests at the event get to talk with the gardeners, enjoy music by the Sacramento Symphonic Winds, and have the chance to win great prizes. All proceeds of the event go to local charities that benefit women and children.
East Sac Real Estate
If you’re looking to move to East Sac, you’ll find plenty of excellent homes available. Choices range from charming bungalows and cottages, plenty of single-family homes that come in Tudor, Colonial, Craftsman, and Mediterranean architectural styles, and spacious five-bedroom estates with luxurious amenities.
Copyright 2017 MetroList Services, Inc.
All measurements and all calculations of area are approximate. Information provided by Seller/Other sources, not verified by Broker. All interested persons should independently verify accuracy of information. Provided properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. MetroList® will not knowingly accept any advertisement for real estate which is in violation of the law. Users of this site are hereby informed that, pursuant to applicable laws and regulations, all dwellings advertised in the MetroList® service are available on an equal opportunity basis.